4. As of noon trading, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing ( TSM) is down $0.15 (-0.7%) to $20.02 on light volume Thus far, 3.1 million shares of Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $19.96-$20.10 after having opened the day at $20.09 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.17. Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited engages in the computer-aided design, manufacture, packaging, testing, sale, and marketing of integrated circuits and other semiconductor devices. Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing has a market cap of $104.8 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.2, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 17.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, notable return on equity, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts