3. As of noon trading, Barrick Gold Corporation ( ABX) is down $0.56 (-2.7%) to $20.32 on average volume Thus far, 6.7 million shares of Barrick Gold Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 17.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $20.25-$20.67 after having opened the day at $20.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.88. Barrick Gold Corporation engages in the production and sale of gold and copper. It is also involved in exploration and mine development activities. Barrick Gold Corporation has a market cap of $20.9 billion and is part of the metals & mining industry. Shares are down 40.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Barrick Gold Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its expanding profit margins and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including feeble growth in the company's earnings per share, disappointing return on equity and weak operating cash flow. Get the full Barrick Gold Corporation Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts