3. As of noon trading, BlackRock ( BLK) is up $3.37 (1.22) to $280.04 on light volume Thus far, 262,273 shares of BlackRock exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 765,800 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $275.42-$280.43 after having opened the day at $275.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $276.67. BlackRock, Inc. is a publicly owned investment manager. The firm primarily provides its services to institutional, intermediary, and individual investors. BlackRock has a market cap of $46.6 billion and is part of the financial services industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.3, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 33.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate BlackRock a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates BlackRock as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income and expanding profit margins. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full BlackRock Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts