4. As of noon trading, Bank of New York Mellon ( BK) is up $0.58 (2.07) to $28.88 on average volume Thus far, 3.6 million shares of Bank of New York Mellon exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $28.15-$28.96 after having opened the day at $28.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.29. The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation provides various financial products and services worldwide. It operates through Investment Management, Investment Services, and Other segments. Bank of New York Mellon has a market cap of $32.7 billion and is part of the financial services industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.0, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 9.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Bank of New York Mellon a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Bank of New York Mellon as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its reasonable valuation levels, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Bank of New York Mellon Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts