3. As of noon trading, SunPower Corporation ( SPWR) is up $1.32 (7.33) to $19.32 on heavy volume Thus far, 7.8 million shares of SunPower Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $18.54-$19.48 after having opened the day at $18.89 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.00. SunPower Corporation, an integrated solar products and solutions company, designs, manufactures, and delivers solar electric systems for residential, commercial, and utility-scale power plant customers worldwide. SunPower Corporation has a market cap of $2.0 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 190.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate SunPower Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates SunPower Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's profit margins have been poor overall. Get the full SunPower Corporation Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts