4. As of noon trading, Marvell Technology Group ( MRVL) is up $0.23 (2.10) to $11.16 on average volume Thus far, 5.4 million shares of Marvell Technology Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $10.89-$11.25 after having opened the day at $10.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $10.93. Marvell Technology Group Ltd. designs, develops, and markets analog, mixed-signal, digital signal processing, and embedded and standalone ARM-based microprocessor integrated circuits. Marvell Technology Group has a market cap of $5.4 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.0, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 48.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Marvell Technology Group a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 14 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Marvell Technology Group as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and reasonable valuation levels. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself. Get the full Marvell Technology Group Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts