2. As of noon trading, Western Union Company ( WU) is up $0.25 (1.56) to $16.24 on average volume Thus far, 3.9 million shares of Western Union Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $16.05-$16.47 after having opened the day at $16.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.99. The Western Union Company provides money movement and payment services worldwide. The company operates in three segments: Consumer-to-Consumer, Consumer-to-Business, and Business Solutions. The Consumer-to-Consumer segment offers cash money transfer services involving walk-in agent locations. Western Union Company has a market cap of $9.0 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.7, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 18.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Western Union Company a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 15 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Western Union Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat weak growth in earnings per share. Get the full Western Union Company Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts