3. As of noon trading, Zillow ( Z) is up $1.21 (2.23) to $55.35 on average volume Thus far, 516,201 shares of Zillow exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 789,600 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $53.41-$56.17 after having opened the day at $53.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $54.14. Zillow, Inc. engages in the operation of a real estate and home-related information marketplace on mobile and the Web in the United States. Zillow has a market cap of $1.5 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 5648.0, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 103.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Zillow a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Zillow as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and premium valuation. Get the full Zillow Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts