Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 5/15/13, Clifton Savings Bancorp Inc (CSBK) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.06, payable on 5/31/13. As a percentage of CSBK's recent stock price of $11.96, this dividend works out to approximately 0.50%.
Below is a dividend history chart for CSBK, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.06 declared by Clifton Savings Bancorp Inc:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from CSBK is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 2.01% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward. The chart below shows the one year performance of CSBK shares, versus its 200 day moving average:Looking at the chart above, CSBK's low point in its 52 week range is $9.51 per share, with $13.47 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $11.96.
In Monday trading, Clifton Savings Bancorp Inc shares are currently trading flat on the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV