Central North Airport Group (NASDAQ: OMAB) shares currently have a dividend yield of 8.50%. Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte, S.A.B. de C.V., through its subsidiaries, engage in the development, operation, and maintenance of airports in Mexico. The company has a P/E ratio of 25.79. The average volume for Central North Airport Group has been 48,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Central North Airport Group has a market cap of $1.6 billion and is part of the transportation industry. Shares are up 49.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Central North Airport Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 1.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 23.2%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.33, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.22, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 81.53% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, OMAB should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- GRUPO AEROPORTUARIO DEL CENT has improved earnings per share by 25.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, GRUPO AEROPORTUARIO DEL CENT increased its bottom line by earning $1.27 versus $0.88 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.52 versus $1.27).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Transportation Infrastructure industry. The net income increased by 19.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $16.21 million to $19.43 million.
- You can view the full Central North Airport Group Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts