4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: ANH, CLCT, MEMP, NRT
- Compared to its price level of one year ago, MEMP is up 6.23% to its most recent closing price of 19.76. Looking ahead, our view is that this company's fundamentals should not have much impact in either direction, allowing the stock to generally move up or down based on the push and pull of the broad market.
- The gross profit margin for MEMORIAL PRODUCTION PRTRS LP is rather high; currently it is at 61.60%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 21.19% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- MEMP, with its decline in revenue, slightly underperformed the industry average of 1.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 4.3%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- The debt-to-equity ratio of 1.15 is relatively high when compared with the industry average, suggesting a need for better debt level management. Regardless of the company's weak debt-to-equity ratio, MEMP has managed to keep a strong quick ratio of 1.63, which demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 74.7% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $117.77 million to $29.81 million.
- You can view the full Memorial Production Partners Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts