Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 11:01 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Tuesday.
Monster Beverage (MNST) was initiated with an overweight rating by Morgan Stanley. Cramer said this means the analyst thinks the stock is undervalued and will go higher. MNST rose 4.8% to $56.42.
Asked if Clorox (CLX) raised its dividend by too much -- 11%, as opposed to the typical 6.7%, Cramer said, "No, they have the cash." CLX was 2.2% higher at $88.11.Regeneron (REGN) and other bio-stocks keep "leapfrogging each other," Cramer said. "RBC says this is one of the best." He also thinks the company's management is fantastic. REGN was up 1% to $282.80. Kroger (KR) is one of "two companies that are now dominating the supermarket," Cramer said. Kroger and Whole Foods (WFM) are "carving up the nation." KR closed at $34.80, up 2.5%. Allscripts (MDRX) gets an upgrade from Citi and "there's been huge insider buying here," which has Cramer thinking "Allscripts goes higher." MDRX ended the day up 2.4% to $13.93. Procter & Gamble (PG) reaffirms its fiscal year guidance. Cramer like P&G and thinks, "Old McDonald has this company going in the right direction," referring to the company's CEO, Robert McDonald. PG was up 1.1% to $79.47. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in New York..
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV