Key Benefits Features in the Altium Designer 13.2 update brings an organization better clarity, confidence and control over their design data and product development flow. Key benefits include:
- Reduce overall product costs using tools that allow teams to define target costs and provide an up to date and clear picture of costs throughout a design.
- Reduce the risk of manufacturing error through design documentation tools that clearly show design intent.Improved confidence by understanding the cost implications of design revisions and product updates.
- Avoid production delays through better understanding of supply chain risk of component choices.
- Faster time to market by fostering a robust streamlined collaboration between design, production and procurement teams.
- Enhanced productivity from a real time view of product BOM cost, avoiding unexpected product component cost creep during design development.
The Altium Designer 13.2 update is available to Altium subscription customers through Altium Designer 13 directly using the Plug-ins and Updates tool or the Installer can be downloaded from the
page in AltiumLive.
Altium Limited (ASX:ALU) creates electronics design software. Altium's unified electronics design environment links all aspects of electronics product design in a single application that is priced as affordable as possible. This enables electronics designers to innovate, harness the latest devices and technologies, manage their projects across broad design 'ecosystems', and create connected, intelligent designs.
Founded in 1985, Altium has headquarters in
, and operates worldwide. For more information, visit
. You can also follow and engage with Altium via
SOURCE Altium Inc.