CARLSBAD, Calif., May 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Altium Limited, a global leader in Smart System Design Automation and provider of solutions for 3D PCB design ( Altium Designer) and embedded software development ( TASKING), has launched a major update to their flagship product, Altium Designer 13.2.
"These new enhancements will have profound impact on how designers approach development for cost or time sensitive products," said Matt Schwaiger, senior product manager, EDA for Altium. "We've significantly improved and stabilized key aspects of Altium Designer through continuous engagement with our customer base and by remaining focused on developing our core toolset."Altium Designer 13.2 delivers features and enhancements designed to give users better control over their design data and a clearer view throughout the development process. Not only does this release offer improved documentation features for PCB designs, it offers significant gains to cost conscious engineering process. New features of Altium Designer 13.2 include:
- Live Drill Table and PCB Design View: Developed from customer requests, the Live Drill table is a highly customizable, real-time view of the drilling requirements of a PCB design. The PCB Design View object provides a configurable and detailed scaled view of elements in a PCB layout.
- ActiveBOM: With the ActiveBOM feature, Altium Designer 13.2 elevates the Bill of Materials from a post-design output report to a living part of the design - edited and developed alongside schematics and PCB layout files.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV