GIVAT SHMUEL, Israel, May 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Cimatron Limited (NASDAQ: CIMT) today announced that the new CimatronE 11, the latest version of its integrated CAD/CAM software solution, will be demonstrated at the Eastec trade show in West Springfield, MA, May 14-16, 2013.
"CimatronE 11 offers an unparalleled range of automations, analysis tools and applications that are set to boost overall productivity for mold and die shops," said Mr Bill Gibbs, Cimatron's President North America.
"Among the software's solutions for mold designers are a new ECO Manager for effective handling of engineering change orders, and enhanced automation in electrode programming. Die designers will benefit from a new flexible die design environment, a nesting tool, and springback analysis that reduces shop-floor trial-and-error. For NC programming there are major enhancements across automated drilling, 5 axis machining, and Rough and Finish."I am confident that CimatronE 11 will be hailed by manufacturers in North America and worldwide as the one of the smartest, most innovative and user-friendly CAD/CAM solutions on the market, able to effectively boost shop performance levels." The CimatronE 11 display at Eastec will be held at booth #5426. Key CimatronE 11 new and enhanced capabilities that will be demonstrated at the show include:
- Lifters - Easy pocket creation for lifters during the parting design or tool design stages.
- Electrodes - Super fast electrode design and manufacturing, including greater programming automation with geometry coloring and single-color set definition, and highly automated programming in Finish.
- VoluMill - Ultra high volume material removal tool for shorter machining times and longer tool life in both Pocket and Rough.
- 5 axis milling - new strategies, including new automatic tilting, enhanced gouge and collision check, new capabilities for swarfing, improved multi-blade machining, and new machine simulation modes.
- Automated drilling - enhancements include gouge prevention while drilling and collision prevention during connections, as well as more flexible and powerful sequences for handling a wide range of holes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV