May 13, 2013
(NASDAQ: CIMT) today announced that the new CimatronE 11, the latest version of its integrated CAD/CAM software solution, will be demonstrated at the Eastec trade show in
West Springfield, MA
May 14-16, 2013
"CimatronE 11 offers an unparalleled range of automations, analysis tools and applications that are set to boost overall productivity for mold and die shops," said Mr
, Cimatron's President North America.
"Among the software's solutions for mold designers are a new ECO Manager for effective handling of engineering change orders, and enhanced automation in electrode programming. Die designers will benefit from a new flexible die design environment, a nesting tool, and springback analysis that reduces shop-floor trial-and-error. For NC programming there are major enhancements across automated drilling, 5 axis machining, and Rough and Finish.
"I am confident that CimatronE 11 will be hailed by manufacturers in
and worldwide as the one of the smartest, most innovative and user-friendly CAD/CAM solutions on the market, able to effectively boost shop performance levels."
The CimatronE 11 display at Eastec will be held at booth #5426. Key CimatronE 11 new and enhanced capabilities that will be demonstrated at the show include:
- Lifters - Easy pocket creation for lifters during the parting design or tool design stages.
- Electrodes - Super fast electrode design and manufacturing, including greater programming automation with geometry coloring and single-color set definition, and highly automated programming in Finish.
- VoluMill - Ultra high volume material removal tool for shorter machining times and longer tool life in both Pocket and Rough.
- 5 axis milling - new strategies, including new automatic tilting, enhanced gouge and collision check, new capabilities for swarfing, improved multi-blade machining, and new machine simulation modes.
- Automated drilling - enhancements include gouge prevention while drilling and collision prevention during connections, as well as more flexible and powerful sequences for handling a wide range of holes.
For more information about CimatronE 11, visit