FORT WORTH, Texas, May 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lockheed Martin [NYSE: LMT] announced the redesign of www.F35.com, the official website of the F-35 Lightning II. The new design features enhanced functionality and compatibility with a variety of mobile devices while providing users the most up-to-date information on the F-35 program.
"The new design stemmed from our desire to provide a site that makes it easy to get the latest news about the F-35 program," said Joe LaMarca, vice president communications, Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. "We recognize the tremendous role our international and industrial partners play on this program, and want to make sure they have an avenue to stay connected. Our audience expects transparency, and we'll use this website to deliver it."
Key features of the updated www.F35.com include:
- Localized, translated information about partner and foreign military sales countries
- Access to F-35 photos and videos
- News of the latest milestones and events with an RSS feed for notification of new info
- A responsive design to optimize mobile or tablet browsing
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts