5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: FNV, BPL, COG, TJX, MSFT
Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (NYSE: COG) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 2 cents per share. At a price of $66.62 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.1%. The average volume for Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation has been 2.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation has a market cap of $14.3 billion and is part of the energy industry. Shares are up 36% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys dividend stocks that have the potential for a 3% to 4% yield and 10% growth. Get his best picks for less than $50/year. Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation, an independent oil and gas company, engages in the development, exploitation, exploration, production, and marketing of natural gas, crude oil, and natural gas liquids in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 92.68. TheStreet Ratings rates Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. You can view the full Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV