If you own a business, large or small, think what this kind of control could save on a monthly basis.
Want to make sure your children don't abuse their privileges? You can block their use of certain services or programs. Or, when they can use their phones (like during school or study hours). Or, who they can call and when. Everything is adjustable.
Here is the best part, during the company's beta testing they found that monthly service charges were approximately $31 per month (before taxes). They also guarantee that you'll never overpay. Zact promises to automatically credit money back to your account so that you wind-up paying for the "plan increment that would have fit you best".
At pre-launch, starting today, Zact will will work on two (unsubsidized) LG Google Android (GOOG) handsets that you'll need to purchase outright - the Optimus Elite ($199) and the Viper 4G LTE ($399). The phones are expected to begin shipping next month,Dr. Raleigh told me that the service was created to be cellular-standard agnostic - which means it could also be adapted for Apple's (AAPL) iOS and Microsoft's (MSFT) Windows Phones or any other platform if someone was interested. He said they're in talks with other cellular providers, around the world, about creating similar offerings for their customers based on Zact technologies. He said he'd let us know when there was something official to announce. --Written by Gary Krakow in New York. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV