RADNOR, Pa., May 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lincoln Financial Group (NYSE: LNC) announced today that it will hold its annual meeting of shareholders on Thursday, May 23, 2013, at 9:00 a.m. eastern time. Dennis R. Glass, president and CEO, is expected to give a brief presentation following the formal business of the meeting. Interested persons are invited to listen to the webcast through the internet.
Please visit www.LincolnFinancial.com/webcast at least fifteen minutes prior to the event to register and download any necessary streaming media software. A replay of the presentation will be also available by 3:00 p.m. eastern time on May 23.
About Lincoln Financial Group Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE:LNC) and its affiliates. With headquarters in the Philadelphia region, the companies of Lincoln Financial Group had assets under management of $186 billion as of March 31, 2013. Through its affiliated companies, Lincoln Financial Group offers: annuities; life, group life, disability and dental insurance; employer-sponsored retirement plans; savings plans; and comprehensive financial planning and advisory services.
For more information, including a copy of our most recent SEC reports containing our balance sheets, please visit www.LincolnFinancial.com.(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20050830/LFLOGO ) SOURCE Lincoln Financial Group
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV