LEVITTOWN, Pa., May 13, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- StoneMor Partners L.P. (NYSE:STON) ("StoneMor") announced today that it and its wholly owned subsidiary, Cornerstone Family Services of West Virginia Subsidiary, Inc. ("CFS West Virginia" and together, the "Issuers"), intend to commence a private offering to eligible purchasers of $175 million aggregate principal amount of Senior Notes due 2021 (the "Notes"). The Issuers intend to use the proceeds from the offering to fund the pending tender offer and consent solicitation for the existing 10.25% Senior Notes due 2017 and to pay fees and expenses related to the offering, with the balance of such proceeds to be used to pay down borrowings outstanding under StoneMor's credit facility. Payment of the Notes will be unconditionally guaranteed on a senior unsecured basis by StoneMor Operating LLC and each of StoneMor's other existing and future wholly owned subsidiaries (other than CFS West Virginia) that guarantee, or are the borrowers under, StoneMor's existing credit agreement.
The Notes will not be registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), or the securities laws of any state and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from the registration requirements under the Securities Act and applicable state securities laws. The Notes may be resold by the initial purchasers pursuant to Rule 144A and Regulation S under the Securities Act. This press release is being issued pursuant to Rule 135c under the Securities Act.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy the Notes nor shall there be any sale of the Notes in any jurisdiction in which the offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to the registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV