- The majority of learning leaders (53%) said that their organizations do not offer specialized courses, workshops or a standalone program for Leaders of Technical Professionals. Click to Tweet this message.
- Significant misalignment appears when comparing the leadership challenges faced by managers and the assumptions made by the L&D community. Click to Tweet this message.
- L&D's top three leadership challenge assumptions are: self-development, encouraging team engagement, and leading teams through organizational changes. Click to Tweet this message.
- Technical leaders top five leadership challenges are: delivering on projects with fewer resources, recruiting needed talent, balancing team coaching needs versus project needs, team skill development, and encouraging innovative thinking. Click to Tweet this message.
- Effective organizations dedicate an average of 32% of their overall training investment to Leaders of Technical Professionals but misunderstand some of the learning preferences of this population. Click to Tweet this message.
- When providing training for Leaders of Technical Professionals, Learning Leaders cited live face-to-face, instructor-led workshops or courses as the most effective delivery method. Individual contributors and leaders of technical professionals disagree. Click to Tweet this message.
New Research Investigates The Gaps Between Learning & Development's Approach To Training Technical Leaders And What Those Leaders Ask For
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.