Make Your Graduation Day Extra Special With AnyCodes' Unlimited Coupons And Deals For Graduation Season
SAN FRANCISCO, May 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Graduation Day marks the entrance of a new beginning for those who will receive their diplomas on stage. It is not the end but rather the beginning of a new story starting to unfold in a person's life. This is the day when you finally accomplish what you need to accomplish within a given period of time. And, families make it more special by celebrating this day with grandeur but with minimal expenses on their side.
According to the NRF (National Retail Federation) 2012 Graduation Survey conducted by BIGInsight, there was a rise in percentage of Americans spending dollars to buy graduation gifts, amounting to an increase of 30.7% compared to 2011. The survey also found that consumers average spending will continue to rise with the average consumer shelling out at least $99.94 on gifts -- $9 more than in 2011.
"Graduation Day is filled with mixed emotions because this is the time when a person takes one step toward his or her future," says AnyCodes' Marketing Director. "And, before they start to move on, parents and families alike want to celebrate first and pause the time between today and tomorrow with their graduates. That's why AnyCodes is here to help them finalize and organize their Graduation party plans without spending too much on supplies and gifts."
To better maximize your celebration, there are several online stores that can shower you with endless party supplies with high discounts so you could enjoy and save more. Online stores like Shindigz.com offer up to 20% savings on graduation party supplies. KidsPartyWorld .com which specializes in different themed party supplies and decorations lets you save up to 15% off on your orders and also offers Free Shipping. For gifts, you can check shopping sites like FansEdge or GiftTree.com when searching for the perfect gift to give to your graduates. Why not give your graduate a frugal but memorable Graduate trip, with travel coupons and deals from Expedia and Travelocity?Below are some merchants that specialize in giving great deals and discounts on gifts and party supplies for Graduation Day.
- Expedia – 20% off all your orders, up to 50% off selected hotels and resorts.
- Travelocity – up to 50% off Luxury Vacation Packages and 45% off Hawaii Vacations.
- Irv's Luggage – up to 70% off selected items, plus Free Shipping.
- PartyBell .com - Enjoy up to 75% off party supplies and 30% discounts on selected products.
- Cheryls.com - Save up to 15% on freshly-baked gourmet cookies, brownies and cakes. $10 off any $60 order. A perfect way to treat your graduates and your wallet.
- Current Catalog – 20% off any $40 order, Buy 1 Get 1 Free Wrapping Paper, Bows, Stickers and more.
- GraduationSource.com - Save up to 15% off on any order. Enter your email address to get a free cap and gown sample.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV