"Customer success is at the center of everything we do at SAP," said Eric Duffaut, corporate officer and president, Global Ecosystem and Channels, SAP. "As a recent recipient of a 2013 SAP Pinnacle award in the category "Solution Extension Partner of the Year," OpenText has long played a critical part in delivering on the promise of high-level innovation through its EIM strategy. Now, with expanded support of SAP HANA and our cloud and mobility solutions, we believe customers will be further empowered to more effectively manage and take action upon enterprise content."
OpenText ECM is among the five core product pillars of OpenText Enterprise Information Management (EIM), which help organizations manage and exploit their information to drive innovation, create competitive advantage, accelerate business process, and make better business decisions without compromising information governance and security needs.
See OpenText solutions integrated with SAP solutions in booth 1025 at SAPPHIRE NOW! OpenText will be showcasing these and other solutions that demonstrate how Enterprise Information Management unleashes the power of information by leveraging SAP HANA, SAP cloud solutions, and the SAP Mobile Platform in booth 1025 at the SAPPHIRE® NOW conference, being held May 14-16 in Orlando, Fla.
Availability The OpenText ECM Suite for SAP® Solutions is available immediately with full support of SAP HANA and SAP's cloud and mobility solutions.For more information and a full list of OpenText's products:
- Read the eBook on why organizations using co-innovated solutions from OpenText and SAP can "Run Better."
- Visit the OpenText Resource Center on SAP Solutions to view the latest customer videos, whitepapers and more
- Come meet with us in person at our upcoming OpenText EIM Days
- Follow OpenText on Twitter @opentext and on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/opentext
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV