- A new collaborative Invoice-to-Pay solution to facilitate offering customers a hybrid on-premises and cloud-based solution that can leverage the Ariba Network, connecting buyers and suppliers and helping to enable them to further optimize and capitalize on the benefits of invoice management paradigms such as dynamic discounting.
- OpenText's powerful capture and optical character recognition (OCR) services are now included in the SAP Cloud for Travel solution (formerly known as SAP Travel OnDemand), a cloud-based application for travel management. Further strengthening the partnership between OpenText and SAP, the offering is expected to make it easier for business travelers to file expense reports using information scanned from receipts using scanners or mobile devices.
- OpenText's Employee File Management 4.0 integrates with solutions from SuccessFactors, an SAP company, via a cloud connector interface feature. The connector can quickly import forms from various cloud-based processes, helping to enable users to easily store cloud-based documents within a central content repository.
- New mobile applications, such as OpenText Vendor Invoice Management for SAP Solutions, OpenText Employee File Management for SAP Solutions, and the SAP Portal Content Management application by OpenText are forecasted to support and integrate with the SAP Afaria® mobile device management solution. This is anticipated to allow users to easily sync, share and store enterprise information across all mobile devices while still keeping content secure and within corporate compliance policies.
OpenText EIM Products To Support SAP HANA®, Cloud And Mobility Offerings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.