Joint customers benefit from a richer, more powerful suite of mobile- and cloud-based EIM solutions that can boost efficiencies and improve productivity
WATERLOO, ON, May 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - OpenText™ (NASDAQ: OTEX, TSX: OTC), the global leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM), today announced a significant expansion of the OpenText ECM Suite for SAP® Solutions in support of SAP's latest technologies, including the SAP HANA platform, and cloud and mobility solutions.
The OpenText ECM Suite for SAP Solutions is expected to extend the value of SAP Business Suite software as an end-to-end solution, addressing strategy to execution and helping enable business transformation. Leveraging the power of SAP HANA, the OpenText ECM Suite for SAP Solutions is designed to enable SAP customers to use common enterprise architecture to organize and control all of their digital information.
As further evidence of the strategic alignment between the companies, OpenText is the first SAP software solution and technology partner to offer solutions that have been fully tested and confirmed by SAP to be integrated with SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA. Using these solutions together with SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA, it is anticipated that customers can now reap the benefits of a faster, smarter and simpler real-time platform for their business. Additionally, OpenText solutions resold by SAP as the SAP Digital Asset Management and the SAP Document Presentment applications by OpenText are available with the SAP 360 Customer solution."The OpenText ECM Suite for SAP Solutions is intended to offer businesses a holistic, value-based and integrated approach to managing enterprise content," said Patrick Barnert, senior vice president, Partners and Alliances at OpenText. "With OpenText ECM suite now supporting SAP HANA as well as SAP cloud and mobility solutions we are not only reinforcing our commitment to our two-decade relationship with SAP, but also our commitment to empowering customers with comprehensive EIM solutions." Benefits of OpenText's enriched portfolio of products for SAP solutions include the following:
- A new collaborative Invoice-to-Pay solution to facilitate offering customers a hybrid on-premises and cloud-based solution that can leverage the Ariba Network, connecting buyers and suppliers and helping to enable them to further optimize and capitalize on the benefits of invoice management paradigms such as dynamic discounting.
- OpenText's powerful capture and optical character recognition (OCR) services are now included in the SAP Cloud for Travel solution (formerly known as SAP Travel OnDemand), a cloud-based application for travel management. Further strengthening the partnership between OpenText and SAP, the offering is expected to make it easier for business travelers to file expense reports using information scanned from receipts using scanners or mobile devices.
- OpenText's Employee File Management 4.0 integrates with solutions from SuccessFactors, an SAP company, via a cloud connector interface feature. The connector can quickly import forms from various cloud-based processes, helping to enable users to easily store cloud-based documents within a central content repository.
- New mobile applications, such as OpenText Vendor Invoice Management for SAP Solutions, OpenText Employee File Management for SAP Solutions, and the SAP Portal Content Management application by OpenText are forecasted to support and integrate with the SAP Afaria® mobile device management solution. This is anticipated to allow users to easily sync, share and store enterprise information across all mobile devices while still keeping content secure and within corporate compliance policies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV