BALLERUP, Denmark, May 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- LiqTech International, Inc. (OTCQX: LIQT) ("LiqTech"), a clean technology company that manufactures and markets advanced filtration technologies, today announced that it has signed an exclusive agreement to supply SiC membranes for Fan Run Si ( Shanghai) Fluid Technology Co., Ltd. ("Fanrunsi"). Under the agreement, Fanrunsi will have exclusivity in China as a buyer of LiqTech's products for soy bean protein recovery (bio tech) and soy bean waste water treatment.
During the exclusive three-year period, Fanrunsi will commit to a minimum purchase order value totaling more than $6 million to maintain their exclusivity for the period. In addition, Fanrunsi has placed a second order of $190,000.
Mr. David Li, Managing Director of Fanrunsi remarked, "We were very pleased with the performance of LiqTech SiC membranes, as they enable Fanrunsi to offer a superior solution to our customers. Some of the operational benefits are reduced total lifecycle cost and reduced downtime, i.e. higher yields. By signing this agreement, LiqTech and Fanrunsi have aligned their objectives for future cooperation."
Fan Run Si ( Shanghai) Fluid Technology Co., Ltd. is a professional company engaged in membrane filtration equipment and fluid engineering design and installation.Mr. Finn Helmer, LiqTech CEO, added, "This agreement and second order is a fast follow up on significant sales to Fanrunsi earlier this year (Announcement made February 19, 2013). Fanrunsi has successfully integrated the LiqTech SiC membranes in its membrane system portfolio for the market of soy bean protein recovery, and we are very pleased about the short time to market Fanrunsi has demonstrated. On behalf of LiqTech; I am pleased to enter this agreement with Fanrunsi, which marks the commitment by both companies." ABOUT LIQTECH INTERNATIONAL, INC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV