LUCCA, Italy, May 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Tagetik signs OEM agreement with SAP;
Integration with SAP HANA will enable Tagetik customers to more easily benefit from SAP HANA next-generation in-memory BI, analytics and dashboards
Tagetik, a global provider of enterprise software solutions for performance management, disclosure management, financial governance and business intelligence, today announced it has signed an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) agreement with SAP (NYSE: SAP). Through the agreement, Tagetik has developed integration with the SAP HANA® platform and Tagetik 4 performance management software. In addition, Tagetik 4 has achieved SAP certification as powered by SAP HANA."The integration with SAP HANA launches a new phase of open collaboration between Tagetik and SAP, and our new OEM agreement shows that both Tagetik and SAP are committed to continuing to develop this valued partnership," said Manuel Vellutini , e xecutive vice president and chief operating officer at Tagetik. "Through the integration, we expect current and prospective Tagetik customers will more easily be able to take advantage of the power of SAP HANA and we also expect SAP HANA customers will more easily be able to incorporate Tagetik into their SAP environments. This integration is anticipated to provide SAP customers with yet another way to extract business value from investments in SAP HANA." Tagetik 4 integrated with SAP HANA is expected to allow Tagetik and SAP customers to:
- Access critical financial information with less burden on IT
- Analyze financial performance and KPIs using SAP® Lumira software
- Better understand profitability at any level of detail, even customer or SKU
- Compare alternative scenarios and impact on performance and profitability
- Identify trends and model financial impact in real time
- Extend the value generated from investments in SAP HANA
- Explore the potential of using predictive capabilities to model future impact of decisions
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV