- NetSuite's 2012 global growth rate of 49 percent was entirely organic, significantly outperforming its closest competitors', some of whom relied on acquisitions to gain customers.
- NetSuite is the only pure cloud company among the Top 15 global FMS vendors.
- NetSuite's growth rate was more than four times the growth rates of legacy competitors combined.
- NetSuite's growth continues to build upon prior successes as its overall share of the global FMS market jumped to number 12.
- In the mature APAC market, which Gartner defines as Australia, Singapore, New Zealand and Japan, NetSuite has been the fastest growing FMS vendor in the top 10 for the last three years and ranks tenth in market share in the region.
- NetSuite was the fastest growing FMS vendor in the UK, ranking ninth in market share where it is the only pure cloud FMS vendor.
Gartner Names NetSuite The Fastest Growing Financial Management Software Vendor Globally
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.