SAN DIEGO, May 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- InfoSonics Corporation (NASDAQ: IFON) today announced the expansion of its ruggedized line of phones with the launch of its new verykool® RS75 Smartphone.
The RS75 is powered by a 1.0 GHz processor and the Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) operating system. Although slim, compact and elegant in its design, it is extremely rugged with an ingress protection rating of IP67, indicating that it is both dust proof and waterproof. The phone is also shock resistant and outfitted with tempered scratch resistant glass protecting its 3.5" LCD TFT capacitive touch screen. The RS75 has a 3-megapixel rear camera and a VGA front-facing camera for video conferencing, expandable external storage of up to 32GB and a multitude of connectivity and media features.
"We designed the RS75 with the everyday consumer or professional in mind," said Joseph Ram, the company's president and chief executive officer. "We crafted a phone that is ruggedized and durable, yet slim and elegant in its design. It is ideal for the buyer who is searching for an affordable smartphone that can survive the daily elements of suburban life or outdoor settings."
The Company noted the following additional details of the RS75:
- 3G HSPA (7.2/5.76) dual band (850/1900) and 2G GSM quad band (850/900/1800/1900)
- Connectivity includes Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot, Modem Tethering, Bluetooth, WAP, GPS and USB port
- SMS and MMS messaging plus push e-mail
- Built-in FM radio, audio/video player and recorder
- 1350 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Speakerphone, proximity/light/gravity sensors, torch and 3.5mm audio jack and stereo headset included
- Hearing aid compatible (M3/T3 rating)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV