CHARLOTTE, N.C., May 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- UTC Aerospace Systems will display the latest in business jet aircraft interior innovations at this year's European Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (EBACE). The 13 th Annual EBACE takes place May 21 – 23 at the Palexpo in Geneva, Switzerland. UTC Aerospace Systems is a unit of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE:UTX)
UTC Aerospace Systems (Hall 6, Booth 1023) will be exhibiting its state-of-the-art products in business jet cabin interiors including VIP seats, lighting systems, cabin interiors, custom crafted artisan veneers, cabinetry and furnishings, In-Flight Entertainment (IFE), Cabin Management Systems (CMS), and life rafts. UTC Aerospace Systems offers "Total Cabin Capability ®" providing unmatched products, service, and support for its customers. From composite and plastic molding, to seating, veneers, completion kits, and system integration; UTC Aerospace Systems has the systems and solutions customers want and need.
UTC Aerospace Systems designs, manufactures and services integrated systems and components for the aerospace and defense industries. UTC Aerospace Systems supports a global customer base with significant worldwide manufacturing and customer service facilities.
United Technologies Corp., based in Hartford, Connecticut, is a diversified company providing high technology products and services to the building and aerospace industries.www.utcaerospacesystems.com SOURCE UTC Aerospace Systems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV