DAQING, China, May 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- QKL Stores Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq: QKLS), a leading regional supermarket chain in Northeastern China, today announced that the Company will report its first quarter 2013 financial results before the market open on Tuesday, May 14, 2013.
Management will host a conference call at 8:30 am ET on Tuesday, May 14th. To participate, please dial one of the local access numbers, listed below. The conference call identification number is 10014237.
Participant Dial In (Toll Free): 1-800-860-2442Participant International: 1-412-858-4600Canadian Dial In (Toll Free): 1-866-605-3852 China (N) Toll Free: 10-800-712-2304 China (S) Toll Free: 10-800-120-2304Hong Kong Toll Free: 800-962475
About QKL Stores Inc.:
Based in Daqing, China, QKL Stores, Inc. is a leading regional supermarket chain company operating in Northeastern China. QKL Stores sells a broad selection of merchandise, including groceries, fresh food, and non-food items, through its retail supermarkets, hypermarkets, and department stores. The company also has its own distribution centers that service its supermarkets. For more information, please access the Company's website at: www.qklstoresinc.com.
QKL Stores, Inc. In China: Mike Li, Investor Relations+86-459-460-7987 SOURCE QKL Stores Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV