SMITHFIELD, Va., May 13, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- C. Larry Pope, president and chief executive officer, and Robert W. Manly, executive vice president and chief financial officer, of Smithfield Foods, Inc. (NYSE:SFD), will make a presentation at the BMO Capital Markets 2013 Farm to Market Conference at 3:00 PM ET on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at the Grand Hyatt in New York, New York. The presentation will be webcast at http://investors.smithfieldfoods.com/events.cfm and will be archived at this location.
About Smithfield Foods
Smithfield Foods is a $13 billion global food company and the world's largest pork processor and hog producer. In the United States, the company is also the leader in numerous packaged meats categories with popular brands including Smithfield ®, Eckrich ®, Farmland ®, Armour ®, Cook's ®, Gwaltney ®, John Morrell ®, Kretschmar ®, Curly's ®, Carando ®, Margherita ®, and Healthy Ones ®. Smithfield Foods is committed to providing good food in a responsible way and maintains robust animal care, community involvement, employee safety, environmental, and food safety and quality programs. For more information, visit www.smithfieldfoods.com and www.smithfieldcommitments.com .
CONTACT: Keira Lombardo Smithfield Foods, Inc. (757) 365-3050 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV