WAKEFIELD, Mass., May 13, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Edgewater Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq:EDGW), a leading consulting firm that brings a blend of classic and product-based consulting services to its clients, has been invited to present at the Sidoti Semi-Annual Microcap Conference. The conference will be held at The Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York City on June 7, 2013.
Edgewater's management is scheduled to present on Friday, June 7, 2013 at 10:40 a.m. Eastern time, with one-on-one meetings held throughout the day.
For more information about the conference or to schedule a one-on-one meeting with Edgewater's management, please contact your Sidoti representative or visit www.sidoti.com .About Edgewater Edgewater Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq:EDGW) is a strategic consulting firm delivering a blend of classic and product-based consulting services. Edgewater addresses the market both vertically by industry and horizontally by product and technology specialty, providing its client base with a wide range of business and technology solutions. As one of the largest IT consulting firms based in New England, the company works with clients to reduce costs, improve processes and increase revenue through the judicious use of technology. Edgewater's brand names include Edgewater Technology, Edgewater Ranzal and Edgewater Fullscope. To learn more, please visit www.edgewater.com . About Sidoti & Company Sidoti & Company, LLC, founded in 1999, continues to set the Wall Street standard for independent small-cap equity research. Sidoti's analysts mine dozens of industries to provide unbiased, institutional-quality research focusing on the investment merits of profitable companies at a sub-$3 billion market cap. To learn more, please visit www.sidoti.com .
CONTACT: Company Contact: Timothy R. Oakes Chief Financial Officer 1-781-246-3343 Investor Relations: Liolios Group, Inc. Cody Slach 1-949-574-3860 EDGW@liolios.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV