NEW YORK , May 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- China Gerui Advanced Materials (Nasdaq: CHOP), a leading high precision, cold-rolled steel producer in China, today engaged Cambelle-Inland, the China investment vehicle of Craig T. Bouchard to advise it on strategic planning and expansion in North America and around the world. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130513/NY09080LOGO )
"We plan to globalize our business through accretive acquisitions while continuing to focus on organic growth opportunities," said Mr. Mingwang Lu, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of China Gerui Advanced Materials Group. "During the next few years, we will create a blend of Chinese, American and European revenues, and a large and loyal international customer base. We feel now is the appropriate time to expand our footprint internationally and welcome the support of Cambelle-Inland and Mr. Bouchard in this next phase of our growth."
"We are excited about participating in the globalization of China Gerui and using it as our platform in
Craig T. Bouchard, Chairman of Cambelle-Inland.
"We have been following and investing in the company for the past two years, and are strong supporters of its entrepreneurial leader
The company's operating margins in recent years have been among the best in the industry, and, even in today's turbulent
China marketplace, China Gerui's business remains profitable and strong.
We look forward to working with Mr. Lu and his team to lead China Gerui into its next stage of development."
Cambelle-Inland is a company founded in 2013 to house the China initiatives of Craig T. Bouchard and his partners. Mr. Bouchard, and his affiliates are shareholders in China Gerui Advanced Materials Group Limited. For more information, please visit www.Cambelle-Inland.com and www.craigbouchard.com. About China Gerui Advanced Materials Group Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV