GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo., May 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMPE) today announced that it will present at the following conference:
- UBS Global Healthcare Conference, on Wednesday, May 22 2013 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Ampio will webcast this management presentation, and the presentation may be accessed through the Company's website, www.ampiopharma.com, on the "Events and Presentations' page. An archived version of the presentation will be available for 180 days.
About Ampio PharmaceuticalsAmpio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the rapid development of therapies to treat prevalent inflammatory conditions for which there are limited treatment options. It aims to provide medicines to improve the health and quality of life of patients with minimal side effects. Ampio is developing compounds that decrease inflammation by 1) inhibition of specific pro-inflammatory compounds by affecting specific pathways at the protein expression and at the transcription level or 2) activation of a specific phosphatase or depletion of the available phosphate needed for the inflammation process. For more information visit: www.ampiopharma.com. Investor Contact: Rick Giles Director of Investor Relations Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Direct (720) 437-6530 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV