CHICAGO, May 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- General Growth Properties, Inc. (NYSE: GGP) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly common stock dividend of $0.12 per share. The dividend is payable on July 30, 2013, to stockholders of record on July 16, 2013.
The Board of Directors also declared a quarterly dividend on its 6.375% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (NYSE: GGP PrA) of $0.3984 per share payable on July 1, 2013 to stockholders of record on June 14, 2013.
About GGPGeneral Growth Properties is a fully integrated, self-managed and self-administered real estate investment trust focused exclusively on owning, managing, leasing, and redeveloping high quality retail properties throughout
the United States. GGP's portfolio is comprised of 124 malls in
the United States comprising approximately 124 million square feet. GGP is headquartered in
Chicago, Illinois, and publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol GGP.
Investor Contact: Kevin Berry, VP Investor Relations email@example.com(312) 960-5529
SOURCE General Growth Properties
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV