DUBLIN, Ireland, May 13, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In accordance with Rule 2.10 of the Irish Takeover Rules, Warner Chilcott plc (Nasdaq:WCRX) (the " Company") confirms that, as of the close of business on May 10, 2013, the Company's issued share capital consisted of 250,890,863 ordinary shares, par value US$0.01 per share (the " Ordinary Shares"). The CUSIP number for the Ordinary Shares is G94368100.
The Company also confirms that, as of the close of business on May 10, 2013, there were outstanding 2,302,438 restricted share units (the " Restricted Share Units") and 6,464,435 options to purchase Ordinary Shares (the " Share Options") granted by the Company. Upon vesting, each Restricted Share Unit entitles the holder to receive one Ordinary Share, and each Share Option entitles the holder to purchase one Ordinary Share at the applicable exercise price.
The CompanyWarner Chilcott is a leading specialty pharmaceutical company currently focused on the women's healthcare, gastroenterology, urology and dermatology segments of the branded pharmaceuticals market, primarily in North America. We are a fully integrated Company with internal resources dedicated to the development, manufacture and promotion of our products. WCRX-G.
|Warner Chilcott plc|
|Senior Vice President, Finance|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV