NEW YORK, May 13, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc. (Nasdaq:EGLE) will report its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2013, after the close of stock market trading on Wednesday, May 15 th. Members of Eagle Bulk's senior management team will host a teleconference and webcast at 8:30 a.m. ET on Thursday, May 16 th to discuss the results.
To participate in the teleconference, investors and analysts are invited to call 866-510-0707 in the U.S., or 617-597-5376 outside of the U.S., and reference participant code 49839481. A simultaneous webcast of the call, including a slide presentation for interested investors and others, may be accessed by visiting http://www.eagleships.com.
A replay will be available following the call until 11:59 PM ET on May 23, 2013. To access the replay, call 888-286-8010 in the U.S., or 617-801-6888 outside of the U.S., and reference passcode 43657265.About Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc. Eagle Bulk Shipping, Inc., headquartered in New York City, is a leading global owner of Supramax dry bulk vessels, which are dry bulk vessels that range in size from 50,000 to 60,000 deadweight tons, or dwt, and transport a broad range of major and minor bulk cargoes, including iron ore, coal, grain, cement and fertilizer, along worldwide shipping routes.
CONTACT: Company Contact: Adir Katzav Chief Financial Officer Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc. Tel. +1 212-785-2500 Investor Relations / Media: Jonathan Morgan Perry Street Communications, New York Tel. +1 212-741-0014
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV