Redwood City, Calif., May 13, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced the availability of a new report from leading market researcher The Information Difference Ltd. entitled The Data Quality Landscape - Q1 2013 .
The new report provides insights into:
· Market Leadership - Cited in the report as "a major player in data quality," Informatica is positioned in the top right quadrant of the vendor landscape.· Data Quality Trends - The report notes that "data quality has started to be subsumed within broader data management initiatives," and that "master data projects consume on average 30% of their budget on issues related to data quality." · High Quality Big Data - In December 2012 survey, The Information Difference "found that 80% of survey respondents felt that data quality was of 'key importance' to big data initiatives. "Data quality should not be considered a one-time standalone effort. It needs instead to be perpetual and pervasive," said Ash Kulkarni, senior vice president and general manager, Data Integration, Informatica. "Because data quality is an on-going journey, organizations should select data quality vendors on the basis of technology breadth and depth, market influence and ability to put data quality at the heart of all data initiatives - from master data management to big data." The full report from The Information Difference can be read here. Tweet this: Leading Researcher Positions @Informatica in Leadership Sector of Data Quality Landscape http://bit.ly/13kgLYN About Informatica Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA) is the world's number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world rely on Informatica for maximizing return on data to drive their top business imperatives. Worldwide, over 5,000 enterprises depend on Informatica to fully leverage their information assets residing on-premise, in the Cloud and across social networks. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com . Connect with Informatica at http://www.facebook.com/InformaticaCorporation , http://www.linkedin.com/company/informatica and http://twitter.com/InformaticaCorp . ###
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV