Redwood City, Calif., May 13, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced the availability of a new report from leading market researcher The Information Difference Ltd. entitled The Data Quality Landscape - Q1 2013 .
The new report provides insights into:
· Market Leadership - Cited in the report as "a major player in data quality," Informatica is positioned in the top right quadrant of the vendor landscape.· Data Quality Trends - The report notes that "data quality has started to be subsumed within broader data management initiatives," and that "master data projects consume on average 30% of their budget on issues related to data quality." · High Quality Big Data - In December 2012 survey, The Information Difference "found that 80% of survey respondents felt that data quality was of 'key importance' to big data initiatives. "Data quality should not be considered a one-time standalone effort. It needs instead to be perpetual and pervasive," said Ash Kulkarni, senior vice president and general manager, Data Integration, Informatica. "Because data quality is an on-going journey, organizations should select data quality vendors on the basis of technology breadth and depth, market influence and ability to put data quality at the heart of all data initiatives - from master data management to big data." The full report from The Information Difference can be read here. Tweet this: Leading Researcher Positions @Informatica in Leadership Sector of Data Quality Landscape http://bit.ly/13kgLYN About Informatica Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA) is the world's number one independent provider of data integration software. Organizations around the world rely on Informatica for maximizing return on data to drive their top business imperatives. Worldwide, over 5,000 enterprises depend on Informatica to fully leverage their information assets residing on-premise, in the Cloud and across social networks. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000 (1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com . Connect with Informatica at http://www.facebook.com/InformaticaCorporation , http://www.linkedin.com/company/informatica and http://twitter.com/InformaticaCorp . ###
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts