9. -- Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO), the publisher of "Grand Theft Auto, posted fiscal fourth-quarter net income on Monday of $22.5 million, or 24 cents a share, a swing from a year-earlier loss of $66.8 million, or 79 cents a share.
Adjusted earnings in the quarter were 38 cents a share, topping analysts' estimates of 23 cents a share.
Adjusted revenue in the quarter rose to $303.1 million from $148.1 million a year earlier. .
Take-Two said it expects an adjusted loss of 55 cents to 70 cents share in the fiscal first quarter and adjusted revenue of $100 million to $125 million; analysts are calling for a loss of 19 cents a share on revenue of $205.1 million.
10. -- Morgan Stanley's (MS) annual meeting is Tuesday in Purchase, N.Y., and Chairman and CEO James Gorman is expected to get grilled on the 19% share price decline since he joined the firm in January 2010.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV