The Company's employee headcount decreased 16.3% to 489 as of March 31, 2013 from 584 as of March 31, 2012 as described in the table below. The decrease in headcount was a result of the Company's reorganization, which rebalanced the Company's overall headcount to focus on smartphone application development and reducing resources allocated to the feature phone group.
The sharp decrease in research and development expenses was primarily due to RMB6 million reversal of accrued annual bonus in this quarter as a result of the performance review and office cost control measures in addition to the decrease in headcount.
|As of March 31,||As of December 31,||As of March 31,|
|Research and development||293||248||218|
|Sales and marketing||80||85||111|
|General and administrative||96||91||82|
Net profit and EPS
Net profit in fourth quarter 2013 increased 151.7% to RMB30.2 million (US$4.9 million) from RMB12.0 million in fourth quarter 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV