U.S. Secretary Of State Declares Support For Ukraine's European Integration Progress
Kerry noted that "all in all, we have a very strong and growing relationship, and we appreciate the leadership of the Ukraine as the current chair of the OSCE (Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe)."
Foreign Minister Kozhara replied that he too was looking forward to working with Kerry on issues including non-proliferation and frozen conflicts, which Ukraine is making a special priority during its chair of the OSCE.
Kozhara invited Kerry to see these efforts first hand at the annual OSCE meeting in Kiev in July, something the Secretary of State said he will consider.
SOURCE Ukraine Monitor
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV