Opening Of India's Premier Power Event Emphasises Importance Of Improved Power Generation Capacity And Deliverables
MUMBAI, India, May 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
The 2013 POWER-GEN India & Central Asia and co-located Renewable Energy World India and HydroVision India conference and exhibition was officially opened with an Inauguration Ceremony attended by over 280 officials and delegates from the power, renewable and hydro power sectors including ministerial, executive management and professionals across the region and around the globe.
The opening session highlighted critical bottlenecks facing the industry with policies and strategy solutions to diminish gaps in the market and move forward to attain a sustainable power future and increased generation capacity.
Keynote speakers also spoke about the importance of technology and innovation as being key ingredients to higher productivity and competitiveness along with improving markets in all sectors for efficiency and inclusion . They included:
- Dr. Uddesh Kohli, Advisor, POWER-GEN India & Central Asia 2013
- Mr. Masafumi Wani, Representative Director & Executive Vice President, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Japan
- Mr. L.K. Jha, Director/Technical, NTPC Ltd, India
- Dr. Kirit Parikh, Former Member (Energy), Planning Commission, India
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts