TM FORUM MANAGEMENT WORLD - NICE, France, May 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. (NasdaqGS: CKSW), the leading provider of automated mobile workforce management and optimization solutions for the service industry, today announced the immediate availability of a new enterprise mobility offering for Communications Service Providers (CSPs). Bringing together over 20 years of service and communications industry expertise, with solutions in use by hundreds of thousands of field resources in the communications industry, the ClickSoftware offering enables fixed, mobile, cable and satellite service providers to drive remarkable experiences for consumer and business subscribers, reduce business process costs, and increase service revenue.
The CSP offering is based on the same award-winning technology that saw ClickSoftware recognized as a leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management 2012. Hannan Carmeli, President and COO of ClickSoftware, describes the process, "We identified the common needs and practices of our large community of service providers to use as a model. Pre-packaging of our solution combined with several new mobile apps for field collaboration, remote activation and safety compliance will rapidly drive unique value to our Communications clients."
The benefits to Communications Service Providers include:
- Visibility, alignment and optimization of the entire service fulfillment and assurance lifecycle The Communications offering is packaged according to TM Forum's Application Framework (TAM™) to enable aligned and optimized decisions across the domains and vertical process of the industry standard Frameworx™.
- Business agility from a single solution for all work types and resources, and service partners The Communications offering optimizes workers' shifts and tasks, and supports individuals or techs working as part of a team, even with equipment. The single application automates dispatch of work between geographic and work type silos as needed, for any size enterprise.
- Increased field and operations productivity delivered by innovative enterprise mobility Enterprise mobility integrated with customer, resource and supplier management delivers real-time visibility between the back office and field, while apps for field collaboration, compliance and remote activation ensure every moment in the field is focused and productive. As clients want to bring more to the field, ClickAppStore apps can further increase field capabilities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV