Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus And Michelle Knight Issue Statement
There may be a time, at some point in the future, that Ms. Berry, Ms. DeJesus, and Ms. Knight will want to tell their stories. That will not be while the criminal proceeding is pending and it will not be until they advise us that they are ready to do so.
From this point forward, we ask that all media inquiries be made to Barbara Paynter at Hennes Paynter Communications. It would be very helpful if inquiries are made in writing. We will consider every inquiry and respond at the appropriate time.
Finally, there continue to be numerous generous offers of support from members of the community. Ms. Berry, Ms. DeJesus, and Ms. Knight are very appreciative of the generosity. The offers have come in many forms. Persons interested in providing support are encouraged to work with legitimate entities such as the Cleveland Courage Fund. Please contact Jim Wooley (216-586-7345) or Heather Kimmel (216-586-7195) at Jones Day with any questions about providing support.
Thank you very much for your cooperation.SOURCE Hennes Paynter Communications
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV