Huawei CEO & Founder Gives First Ever Interview On Global Corporate Outlook
Within the Middle East, Huawei has over a decade of regional experience and has maintained consistent double-digit revenue growth in recent years driven by over 3,500 employees working across the company's three core business groups. Rapid growth in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) during 2012 contributed to record Huawei regional sales revenue of $12.42 billion, an increase of 6.1% year-on-year.
The company has worked with top telecom operators in the region deploying several industry firsts, including the Middle East's first ever LTE commercial networks in Saudi Arabia and UAE. The company is already linked with additional operators in Oman, Kuwait and Bahrain on other LTE mobile broadband projects.
Mr. Ren's latest briefing was held as part of a commemoration ceremony for a new agreement in which Huawei was chosen to build an expansive new 4G LTE network for service provider Telecom New Zealand.
-Ends-About Huawei Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population. For more information, visit Huawei online: http://www.huawei.com. Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/huaweipress and on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/HuaweiPress SOURCE Huawei
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV