HSBC Opens Doors To Arabian Ranches Customer Service Unit In Dubai
DUBAI, UAE, May 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
After inaugurating its Jumeirah branch on Al Wasl Road in November 2012, HSBC has now officially opened the doors to its Arabian Ranches Customer Service Unit (CSU) for all prior Lloyds and HSBC customers.
The Customer Service Unit is located within the Village Community Centre at Arabian Ranches.
HSBC Bank Middle East Limited acquired the onshore retail and commercial banking assets and liabilities of Lloyds Banking Group (Lloyds TSB Middle East) in the UAE back in 2012.In addition to approximately 8,800 personal banking and commercial customers and a loan book of approximately US$573m (as at 31 December 2011), the onshore assets also included one branch in Jumeirah and one Customer Service Unit (CSU) in Arabian Ranches. Rick Crossman, Head of Retail Banking and Wealth Management, UAE, said: "We are seeing an evolution from speed to convenience in retail banking in the UAE and we are charting customer demands in terms of our physical presence. Our strategy focuses on a new customer relationship model that is fewer branches dependent and more multi-channel in nature. The acquisition perfectly filled the gap in our retail network and our aim is to optimise our limited quota of branches, CSUs and ATMs in the UAE in the most efficient manner." "We continually strive to ensure that we meet and exceed our customer's needs for service and accessibility. This CSU will provide a convenient location in the heart of a thriving multicultural community where many of our customers live. It will also aid in optimizing our limited branch and CSU footprint, while continuing to provide best in class direct banking options for our customers via the internet, telephone banking, and our ATM Network."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV