Statement By The Honourable Bal Gosal, Minister Of State (Sport), On The Canadian Paralympic Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony And London 2012 Athlete Awards
TORONTO, May 11, 2013 /CNW/ - The 2013 Canadian Paralympic Hall of Fame induction ceremony was held yesterday to recognize and celebrate those who have made a significant contribution to the growth and development of the Paralympic Movement in Canada. The London 2012 Athlete Awards were also presented to honour top athletes and officials and recognize their achievements at the most recent Paralympic Games.
I congratulate the new members of the Hall of Fame and the recipients of the Athlete Awards on their remarkable accomplishments and thank them for inspiring Canadians to get involved in physical activity. You are an enormous source of pride for our nation.
I also wish to thank the Canadian Paralympic Committee on behalf of the Government of Canada for hosting these awards in honour of our Paralympic athletes, coaches, and builders, as well as for their dedication in promoting Paralympic ideals and excellence in Canada.
Information about the new inductees and award recipients is available on the website of the Canadian Paralympic Committee.SOURCE Canadian Heritage
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV