D'USSE Cognac And DC Toasts Honor Pre-Prohibition Black Bartenders For World Cocktail Week
ABOUT DC Toasts DC Toasts was founded with the goal of promoting excellence in bartending through diversity and education, by celebrating those who have made significant contributions to bartending but whose stories have gone virtually untold. Research on historic Black bartenders was conducted in conjunction with our research partner, the DC Public Library Special Collections, and led by David Wondrich, award winning author of Imbibe and Punch, along with historian Garret Peck, author of How Dry We Weren't: Prohibition in Washington D.C. and writer Derek Brown.
ABOUT D'USSE® Cognac D'USSE [dew-say] is a bold new expression of Cognac that dares the palate like never before. Born from the prestigious Chateau de Cognac, France, D'USSE blends over 200 years of tradition with the inspiration of a passionate Cellar Master who set out to create his own legacy. The result is a uniquely powerful, authentic Cognac that starts off with distinguished intensity and then gives way to a pleasantly smooth, balanced finish.
For more information please visit www.DUSSE.com
ENJOY RESPONSIBLY.©2012 D'USSE IS A TRADEMARK. IMPORTED BY D'USSE SPIRITS, CORAL GABLES, FL. Cognac – 40% ALC. BY VOL. SOURCE D’USSE
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV