The chart below shows the one year performance of ATU shares, versus its 200 day moving average. Looking at this chart, ATU's low point in its 52 week range is $24.23 per share, with $33.09 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $32.94.
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, ATU makes up 2.74% of the S&P SmallCap Industrials Portfolio ETF (PSCI) which is higher by about 0.5% on the day Friday.
In afternoon trading Friday, ATU was up about 0.6% on the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV