The chart below shows the one year performance of FIVE shares, versus its 200 day moving average. Looking at this chart, FIVE's low point in its 52 week range is $25.00 per share, with $43.04 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $38.59.
FIVE makes up 1.54% of the Consumer Services GEMS ETF (VGEM)
In afternoon trading Friday, FIVE was up about 4.2% on the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV